You came to the right place. I can mix your record to be radio ready in no time. I have 10+ years of personal practice with audio engineering, 5 years of professional experience, and have crafted a pristine sound that rivals with some of the best in the industry. But I want to help YOU. Let's get your hit record ready for the world to hear.
- Vocal Comping
- Editing (stutters, fx triggers, reverse reverbs, music edits, drops, etc)
- Full Mix (vocals and music stems)
- Delivery of Mix Session (Some plugins may be inactive for you if unavailable on your computer/studio computer)
- Delivery of bounced out stems
- I've had experience recording and mixing myself on a daily basis from the age of 13 years old, I now have over 10 years of experience and learning under my belt.
- I come from a computer-based, creative upbringing so programs and editing are my strong suits.
- I had mentoring from JP Negrete, owner of Melrose Sound Studios in Los Angeles and engineer for hits like Want To Want Me by Jason Derulo, as well as records by Flo Rida, Martin Garrix, Pitbull, David Guetta and many more.
- I've engineered for artists such as Usher, Miguel, Kelly Rowland, Sevyn Streeter, Playboi Carti, Lil Boosie, Lil Gnar, Pooh Shiesty, Matt Ox, Stanaj, GoodGirl, Rotimi, Bibi Bourelly, Ant Clemons, Symba, Stacy Barthe, Bri Steves, DJ The Rapper and more.
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
ReviewsEndorse Deion Gill
Interview with Deion Gill
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: My strongest skill would be vocal edits and vocal mixing. I've always spent the most time perfecting the sound of each artists' voice in every mix.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: The sauce! The thing you can't explain that takes a record from good to great. I bring clarity, balance, excitement and energy to any record.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: When it comes to recording, I'm very much so invested into the artists workflow. I try to follow their lead and be as fast and efficient as possible. I tend to mix and blend vocals along the way so when it comes time to do a mix on a record, I've already set myself up for success. As far as my mixing work flow, I've spent the last 5 years developing my template to work with all different types of genres and sounds from a variety of different artists.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I'm mobile! I can fit my entire set up in my backpack and keep it moving. I also work with clients out of Doppler Studios in Atlanta, as well as other studios in my network.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I'm inspired by the entire scope of creatives I'm surrounded by. But specifically I've been inspired by my times working with people like Usher and Miguel. I'm and R&B child at heart and I grew up on both of their catalogues of music... so to work with them on both recording and songwriting has been a blessing.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: The most common type of work I do is recording and mix engineering. Anything from pulling up to a studio to do a full day or night session, to working from home and mixing records for clients to their perfection.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Trust what feels right when you hear it, not just what looks technically correct on the screen.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: All types! I try not to put myself in a box.