Ciao, I'm drag.one and I'll help you create your R&B/Soul or Hip Hop record.
I grew up listening to RnB, Soul and Hip Hop and these are the genres I do most, because of course I'm in love with Black Music.
I'm in love with the groove so if you are looking for bouncy and soulful beat, hit me up.
Why would you choose me as a producer when there are so many great names here on this platform?
1. I'll treat your art as my art.
2. I've got the time and the will to connect with you so we can work together going towards the same artistic direction.
3. There are no limited revisions, the work is finished when we're both satisfied.
4. I cost less than them.
Other than that there are a few other aspects you may consider:
- I mix and master the music I produce so you won't need to spend additional money to pay an audio engineer to finish the song (unless you want to or unless you already have yours).
- My specialty is the treatment of vocals both in the arrangement and in the technical part (yes, because the voice is the best instrument).
- I work with real musicians. There are tons of crazy talented musicians in my city.
- I love to blend electronic sounds like drum kits and 808s with organic ones in order to have punch and warmth.
- Last but not least: I love my job.
Feel free to hit me up through the green button above to ask me about anything.
Send me a note through the contact button above.
2 ReviewsEndorse drag.one
Interview with drag.one
Q: What's your strongest skill?
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: A good pair of ears.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I'm in love with Kanye West, Anderson .Paak, Kendrick Lamar and Jorja Smith just to mention a few of them.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I know the artist, I try to feel what the artist wants to communicate then we make music.