Looking for a smooth vocal take pieced together from multiple takes? Or vocals you can use in your work (background vocals, demos, top-lines or vocals to sample)? That's exactly what I do! I am all about giving a great vocal for other artists' music or my own.
Send me a message detailing what you need to achieve + reference tracks and we can chat.
- Vocal comping (send me multiple vocal takes with all relevant info and I will turn them into one “supertake” that has the best parts of each.)
- Top-line/lyrics: Custom top-line tailored for your track.
- Vocals to be sampled. (I can write lyrics or sing that which you provide)
- Demo singing: Song must be written, & my voice can only be used for pitching purposes / internal purposes.
- Harmony stems - $100
Terms and Conditions:
- My name is to remain anonymous & not to be used on top-lines or master version (unless otherwise stated)
- Vocals will be submitted dry and NOT tuned.
- FX stems will be sent once the balance is paid in full.
- 50/50 standard writer/publishing split - lyrics & top-line
- % of master for final songs my vocals are one.
- If you choose to collab with an additional artist after our arrangement any additional % splits come out of your share.
-1 revision is free, each revision after that is at $40 cost.
- Payment for all jobs is half up front, and the rest when finished. Initial 50% is a non-refundable deposit.
-Master buyout is available at a much higher fee
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
3 ReviewsEndorse Michael Rhodes
Michael put alot of effort into the vocals and was great to work with
- check_circleVerified (Client)
Michael is a very dedicated and meticulous artist who is very passionate about his craft. He's easy-going & has clear and direct communication. I'm looking forward to collaborating again with him soon!
- check_circleVerified (Client)
Michael is a very passionate artist, with expansive, musical ideas! I had the privilege to work on Michael's vocals; he was very professional and clear in communicating exactly what his expectations were. I thoroughly enjoyed working together!
Interview with Michael Rhodes
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Be as clear and communicative as possible with what you want me to add to your project. Make sure you feel comfortable that I understand what you want.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Its a mix of R’n’b /soul /pop/ afrobeat / dancehall.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Drake. I think we could create something special.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: R&B, soul & pop.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Experimenting with my voice and a willingness to grow and learn.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: As an artist, I am empathetic to the need for your art to be the best it can be. I bring attention to detail and passion for the project.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I record with a Rode microphone, Focusrite Scarlett Solo, and Yamaha headphones. I work in logic.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I am very vocally focused, some artists I love include Aretha Franklin, Adele, Florence Welch, Chris Stapleton and Josh Teskey.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Providing vocal services.