Looking for a smooth vocal take pieced together from multiple takes? Or vocals you can use in your work (background vocals, demos, top-lines or vocals to sample)? That's exactly what I do! I am all about giving a great vocal for other artists' music or my own.
Send me a message detailing what you need to achieve + reference tracks and we can chat.
- Vocal comping (send me multiple vocal takes with all relevant info and I will turn them into one “supertake” that has the best parts of each.)
- Top-line/lyrics: Custom top-line tailored for your track.
- Vocals to be sampled. (I can write lyrics or sing that which you provide)
- Demo singing: Song must be written, & my voice can only be used for pitching purposes / internal purposes.
- Harmony stems - $100
Terms and Conditions:
- My name is to remain anonymous & not to be used on top-lines or master version (unless otherwise stated)
- Vocals will be submitted dry and NOT tuned.
- FX stems will be sent once the balance is paid in full.
- 50/50 standard writer/publishing split - lyrics & top-line
- % of master for final songs my vocals are one.
- If you choose to collab with an additional artist after our arrangement any additional % splits come out of your share.
-1 revision is free, each revision after that is at $40 cost.
- Payment for all jobs is half up front, and the rest when finished. Initial 50% is a non-refundable deposit.
-Master buyout is available at a much higher fee
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
3 ReviewsEndorse Michael Rhodes
Michael put alot of effort into the vocals and was great to work with
- check_circleVerified (Client)
Michael is a very dedicated and meticulous artist who is very passionate about his craft. He's easy-going & has clear and direct communication. I'm looking forward to collaborating again with him soon!
- check_circleVerified (Client)
Michael is a very passionate artist, with expansive, musical ideas! I had the privilege to work on Michael's vocals; he was very professional and clear in communicating exactly what his expectations were. I thoroughly enjoyed working together!
Interview with Michael Rhodes
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Be as clear and communicative as possible with what you want me to add to your project. Make sure you feel comfortable that I understand what you want.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Its a mix of R’n’b /soul /pop/ afrobeat / dancehall.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Drake. I think we could create something special.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: R&B, soul & pop.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Experimenting with my voice and a willingness to grow and learn.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: As an artist, I am empathetic to the need for your art to be the best it can be. I bring attention to detail and passion for the project.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I record with a Rode microphone, Focusrite Scarlett Solo, and Yamaha headphones. I work in logic.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I am very vocally focused, some artists I love include Aretha Franklin, Adele, Florence Welch, Chris Stapleton and Josh Teskey.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Providing vocal services.