Mixing & Mastering Engineer/Editing/Sound & Game Designer
I'm currently doing a Master's Degree in Sound Design at the University of Porto, Portugal.
I already have experience as a mixing engineer and I'm looking forward to put into practice all the skills I'm learning every day. I'd love to do these things:
- Mixing: This is my main field. I'd love to give you a test mix if you're curious to see how I work.
- Mastering: I can bring your mix to life with great masters. I have all the tools you need for any type of master you need (streaming, vinyl, cd)
- Editing: I've been editing instruments (especially drums) for more than one year now as a professional and I'd love to edit your tracks
- Drum Programming: I've been playing drums for 12 years now and I can program nasty drums for your songs if needed.
- Sound Design: I'm studying this art at University and I already have experience with SFX, Foley, OSC.
- Game Projects: I've already worked in game projects at the University by using FMOD so I can work for your games by doing any sounds you need.
- Podcast: I have experience in cleaning dialogues for video interviews and I'd love to help with your podcast to make it professional and ready for streaming at any platform.
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.