Hello, my name is Koné. I specialize in handpan, percussion & drum samples and full track recordings for your songs, EP's and albums. Percussion can easily be the big differentiator in a good song: the perfect musical spice for the amazing dish you made.
I started playing Derbucka when I was 6 years old. Now I am playing more than 22 different percussion instruments on a daily basis: tabla, handpan, hang drum, cajon, bongo, djembe, conga, shekere, kas kas, kashaka, asalato, doumbek, drums, shakers, claves, bata, marimba, talking drum, maraca's, udu, ocean drum, rain stick, chimes, timbale, gong, dholak, frame drum,...
I have been playing for over 16 years and recording for 8 years with different artists in all genres so I have good experience in adding these instruments to songs in every genre.
I will provide you with samples and full song recordings of songs, EP's and albums.
You can choose the rhythm, instrument and feel or I can deliver my ideas of what I think fits best in the song.
- I need a (rough) mix of your song to work starting from 0.00 and the bpm.
- I will record my parts in the arranged time frame.
- I will send reference tracks for review: my parts against your music in MP3 to listen.
- Revisions are determined on a per project basis.
- Raw files and mixed version/instrument if needed
- When the recordings are okay I will send you the separate raw files of each mic (for drums +10 mics)
in the form you would like to receive (WAV/AIFF..., 24 bit, 32 bit, 48k, 96k,...)
Do you have any questions or project ideas you want to discuss? Feel free to send me a message.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.