I'm mixing analog because it sounds much deeper, clearer and louder. You cannot get that great sound with digital Plugins.
Why don't I use plugins?
The only way of getting the "original warmth of classic gear", which is always promised by the plugin industry, is using that outboard gear. No digital plugin comes close to what the right transistors, capacitors and inductors are able to create when used in the right combination.
What is actually better?
- More depth - fat and deep sounds come with power from the background without sounding far away
- More definition - you can hear every single instrument and locate their individual positions in the mix
- More clarity - the "curtain" in front of your speakers disappears and the music shines
- Every instrument is present and clearly audible but without toning down the others
- The music jumps out of the speakers and hits you with a great impact, giving you the feeling of being INSIDE the music
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.