I provide horn parts with real grease, grit, and soul, but with the refinement of a classically trained conservatory-educated professional. My main instrument is saxophone but I double on flute, clarinet, trumpet, cornet, flugelhorn, and valve trombone.
I have studio recording experience in a wide range of styles, and I am equally comfortable recording written parts or improvised solos in any of these styles, including straight-ahead jazz, swing, blues, funk, pop, hip-hop, soul, mo-town, rock, cumbia, reggae, salsa, ska, afrobeat, free jazz, and western swing.
My rates are as follows:
$100 (1 hour)
- One full track on one instrument, including an improvised solo, a written part (provided by client), and/or simple improvisation backgrounds/riffing
$200 (2 hours)
- One full track with 2 instruments, including one improvised solo, written parts (provided by client), and/or simple improvisation backgrounds/riffing
$300 (3 hours)
- One track with full one-man 3-part horn section
- 3-part horn arrangement with composed section parts and harmonies/stacks
- One improvised solo
- Additional instruments available at $50 per added voice/harmony
$100 per each additional hour for longer / more complex tracks & arrangements
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.