Hi, I’m a New York-based Japanese Keyboard player, Producer, and Sound designer. I work with worldwide musicians under Bob Lanzetti from Snarky Puppy(USA), Virgil Donati(Australia), Anika Niles(Germany), Andre Nieri(Brazil), and Evan Marien(USA). I can provide great sound about Rock, Prog, Jazz&Fusion, EDM, and Pop - at a very high level.
RECORDING KEYBOARD/ SYNTH
- Over a decade of keyboardist experience and collaborations with renowned musicians on recording sessions.
- Providing high-quality analog/digital keyboard and synth sounds.
- Gear includes vintage analog synths like Prophet10, Rev2, KORG Polysix, and more, along with a variety of VST/sample libraries, allowing for precise sound customization.
- Supplying high-quality audio/Stems and MIDI files.
SONG/ BEAT MAKING & FULL PRODUCTION, REMIX
- Crafting songs and beats for you, covering various genres like Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop, EDM, Rock, and Jazz Fusion.
- Delivering 2-mix audio and stems.
- Also, check out my licensed music and beats in my beat store here→ https://synthnoid.beatstars.com/
FILM, GAME, POP ORCHESTRATION:
- Composing music tracks for strings, orchestra, and soundtracks.
- Providing 2-mix audio files, stems, scores/charts, and MIDI files as needed.
- Creating film/game sound effects, sweeps, and other audio effects for your songs.
- Offering high-quality mixing and mastering for various music genres including Pop, Rock, EDM, and Jazz.
- Editing your vocals and audio, including pitch correction and noise reduction, to make them sound their best.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I look forward to working on your music!
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
3 Reviews - 1 Repeat ClientEndorse Ken Aihara
Enjoyed working with Ken, he went out of his way to give us different parts to chose from.
Great working with Ken!
High quality work and on-time delivery! Would definitely recommend him!
Ken is an awesome player and great person to work with!
I couldn't be more happy for his work.
Interview with Ken Aihara
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: I'm using Analog/Digital process both. Because it depend on choose style and songs.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Vintage Analog Synths and Digital Synths.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Piano/Keyboard and Synth recording, Track/Beat making, Remix and Sound Design.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: I usually work on Jazz Fusion music and Electronic music both. I can combine these kind of different music and cleat new music and sounds.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Keyboard player skills and sound design synth sounds. And Creat a New music!
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: I think Progressive Jazz Fusion, EDM, Glitch hop. Jazz Electroni etc... My one client call me my style "Progressive Space Jazz-Electronic!!!"