I'm a professional singer with experience on various fields. I'm also an eager songwriter/composer. I can get my hands on various instruments (piano, guitar and electronic sounds). I'm a newbie here but I'm open to suggestions and proposals so feel free to hit me up with a project.
I'm half-French and half-Greek, but I sing mostly in english and greek :)
- As a Songwriter I've released two albums (pop-rock-folk-art). I have recording and pre-producing skills.
- As a Professional Singer I've worked on various projects including a successful musical (National Opera -Alt Stage) and a successful commercial as guest singer.
- As a Voice-Over Artist I've worked projects mostly in french (National Modern Art Museum, children books).
- As a Music Composer I've written music for Theater (National Theater, Athens Festival and more) in both electronic sound design and classical arrangements.
- I am currently writing Piano-Based Music and current project include collaboration with a well established greek lyricist and film composition.
- I am also the presenter of the prestigious Athens Technopolis Jazz Festival for 10 years.
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
Interview with Gautier
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Both. If possible. Please.
Q: What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?
A: If my name is real. Yes it is.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Small guitar of any kind, including bouzouki.
Q: How would you describe your style?
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I connect with the gods, get into trance mode, mumble a few words and then....a song comes out. Really.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I've got a nice Yamaha Baby Grand Piano, a semi-hollow electric guitar with a beautiful fender amp, a nice classical guitar, a great mic and my lovely apollo twin soundcard.