Professional Songwriter/Vocalist/Vocal Coach featured on a UK number 1 album 'Europiana' and top dance channel 'A State Of Trance'
Services I offer:
Vocals and Background Vocals
How it works:
- Message me and lets get your project finished and ready to pitch or release!
- Once the project is funded, I will get started on your project.
- You will send me Track, BPM, Key and lyric sheet if it is a demo.
- I will send you an mp3 roughly mixed by me for you to first approve
- Once approved and funds are released, I will send you a dry & processed acappella. (and anything else you may need)
- My average turn around time is 2-5 days
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
4 ReviewsEndorse Chess Galea
Top-notch vocalist and writer, highly recommend!
Absolute top level BV’s. Always pristine quality and so versatile! Couldn’t recommend Chess highly enough!
Chess is a fantastic vocalist & writer! Vocals to die for! I will definitely be booking her again for a second helping of FIRE! ✨✨✨✨
The only problem with Chess is that whenever I have another vocalist in the studio I wish it was her!
Great voice; range is insane; every take has something to offer. You'll be back..!
Interview with Chess Galea
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: I would say I am versatlie and honest.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Being objective and focussing on what's best for the song
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I have a small home studio and use a Macobok with an M1 chip, an sE200 microhpone with a Presonus iTwo interface. I also record in Logic Pro.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I love Quincy Jones of course! He's a mastermind but I am also really inspired by classical music and am in awe of Beethoven and Mozart. I think Brian May can make a guitar sing like no other and Phill Collins really takes songwriting to a new level.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I write lyrics and melodies to music for pitching and sync, and I also demo the vocals for the publishing companies and for pitching