Enmore Audio is a world class analog and digital recording studio based in the heart of Sydney's inner west.
Enmore Audio is a premium three room recording studio in Sydney, with the capacity to deliver an array of recording options. Designed by pre-eminent acoustician and sound engineer, John Sayers, the studio provides the optimal environment for capturing sound with authenticity and accuracy. From singer-songwriters to voiceover work, full bands to solo instrumentalists, the studio is flexible enough to to provide a diverse range of recording solutions.
Send me a note through the contact button above.
ReviewsEndorse Enmore Audio
- Otari MTR-10 2 track tape machine
- Hammond Organ
- Fender Rhodes
- Neumann M-147
- ElectroVoice RE20
- Juno 6
- Universal Audio 6176
- Phoenix DRS-8
- Apollo 16
- Sennheiser MD 421
- Beyer Dynamic M88
- Sennheiser e906
- Check out the studio!Apr 13, 2017
- Business rubbish removalApr 11, 2017
Business rubbish removal
- Demolishing the StudioApr 04, 2017
- Managing SwellingMar 30, 2017
- Interview with Bondi EffectsMar 17, 2017
Interview with Bondi Effects
- New collaboration with studioMar 15, 2017
- Nathan Sheehy's favourite micsMar 10, 2017
Nathan Sheehy's favourite mics
- Andrei EreminFeb 24, 2017
Andrei Eremin's favourite mics
- Uses For HeadphonesFeb 03, 2017
Uses For Headphones
- Studio DoorsJan 24, 2017
- Vocoding Without A VocoderNov 29, 2016
Check out our piece on vocoding without a vocoder
- Bec Sandridge In The StudioNov 29, 2016
Check out Bec Sandridge doing Cyndi Lauper in the studio.
- Voice over recordingNov 14, 2016
An article on how to record a voice over demo.
- Tuning drum kitsOct 21, 2016
A great piece on tuning drum kits in the studio
- Tuning drum kitsOct 21, 2016
A great piece on tuning drum kits in the studio
- Beginner Tips: Recording Cello DemosOct 21, 2016
Advice on recording cello for demos for beginners.
- Raw Trumpet Sounds Shit: DIY DAW Hacks for Recording TrumpetSep 30, 2016
A piece about recording trumpet from recording studio Enmore Audio: http://enmoreaudio.com/raw-trumpet-sounds-shit-diy-daw-hacks-for-recording-trumpet/
- Unlocking A Better Workflow in The StudioSep 23, 2016
Unlocking a Better Workflow in The Studio from recording studio Enmore Audio - http://enmoreaudio.com/3-pieces-of-handy-gear-to-unlock-a-better-audio-workflow/
- Nord Stage 2Sep 23, 2016
An article on the Nord Stage 2 on Enmore Audio, Sydney based recording studio.
- Owen Penglis’ Favourite Mics of All TimeSep 16, 2016
Owen Penglis' fav mics ever : http://enmoreaudio.com/owen-penglis-favourite-mics-of-all-time/
- Snare Drum MikingSep 07, 2016
A piece on snare drum miking, from Enmore Audio, a recording studio Sydney - http://enmoreaudio.com/sharp-attack-and-complex-decay-understanding-the-basics-of-snare-drum-miking/
- Recording bassAug 31, 2016
A piece about recording bass - http://enmoreaudio.com/fat-tones-isolation-and-the-joys-of-recording-bass/ - from Enmore Audio, recording studio Sydney.
- Double tracking vocalsAug 31, 2016
A piece on the art of double tracking from Enmore Audio, recording studio Sydney - http://enmoreaudio.com/two-voices-in-your-head-the-art-of-double-tracking/
- Tony Buchens favourite mics everAug 05, 2016
http://enmoreaudio.com/tony-buchens-favourite-mics-of-all-time-so-far/ - from Enmore Audio, recording studio Sydney.
- Guitar Effects 101: Categorising StompboxesJul 29, 2016
Understanding the fundamentals of each can really help unlock a myriad of tonal options when thinking about how they sit in a chain - Enmore Audio is a Sydney recording studio.
- Michael Stavrou's favourite mics of all timeJul 22, 2016
Michael Stavrou's tells us about his favourite mics of all time - http://enmoreaudio.com/michael-stavrous-favourite-mics-of-all-time-so-far/ - Enmore Audio is a recording studio in Sydney.
- A Beastly Match: the Orange Terror Bass amp and SP410 CabJul 15, 2016
The Orange Terror bass and SP410 cab is a killer combo for use in the recording studio. Read all about it here: http://enmoreaudio.com/a-beastly-match-orange-terror-bass-amp-and-the-sp410-cab/
- Recording Rap VocalsJul 06, 2016
Recording rap vocals in a professional rap studio can have unprecedented benefits over recording at home: http://enmoreaudio.com/the-rap-studio-influence-benefits-of-recording-rap-or-hip-hop-vocals-in-a-studio-space/
- Know Your Cans: Exploring New Dimensions with Different HeadphonesJul 06, 2016
With music gearing evermore towards headphone listening, understanding your cans in the recording studio and while mixing is more important than ever.
- Exploring Previously Unexploited Sonic Possibilities with the DIYRE L2A Reamp BoxJun 24, 2016
The DIYRE L2A reamp box is a wonderful tool in the recording studio - http://enmoreaudio.com/exploring-previously-unexploited-sonic-possibilities-with-the-diyre-l2a-reamp-box/
- Audio Production in SydneyJun 17, 2016
Enmore Audio is a Sydney recording studio fully equipped for all your sound production needs.
- Mixing Studio SydneyJun 17, 2016
Enmore Audio is a Sydney mixing studio that is fully equipped to meet all your mixing needs.
- Recording Studio SydneyJun 17, 2016
Enmore Audio is a Sydney recording studio, a fully equipped analog and digital recording space to suit the needs to any artist.
- Mixing KeysJun 10, 2016
From the glue on mixing to the centre piece of a recording. keys are extremely versatile. Read all about recording and mixing keys here. Enmore Audio is a Sydney recording studio.
- Getting choppy with the Soundtoys TremolatorJun 03, 2016
The Soundtoys Tremolator is a fantastic tool for any recording studio setup. Read about it here. Enmore Audio is a Sydney recording studio!
- Studio experimentation and casting some darkness onto Lana Del Ray’s Born To Die with WellsMay 27, 2016
A piece on spending some time with Wells in the recording studio, experimenting with Lana Del Rey's Born To Die: http://enmoreaudio.com/studio-experimentation-and-casting-some-darkness-onto-lana-del-rays-born-to-die-with-wells/
- Just Do It Yourself – The Importance of Recording DemosMay 20, 2016
A piece on the importance of doing demos before heading into the recording studio from Enmore Audio - http://enmoreaudio.com/just-do-it-yourself-the-importance-of-recording-demos/
- Recording with Bin JuiceMay 13, 2016
A couple of pics from when we had Bin Juice in the recording studio - mixing is next: http://enmoreaudio.com/tracking-bass-drums-and-other-bed-tracks-with-local-legends-bin-juice/
- The Quest For Glorious Tones – A Cheat Sheet For Miking Guitar AmpsMay 13, 2016
Miking guitar amps in a recording studio can be precarious ground as there is no tried and tested path to success - this is a helpful guide to point you in the right direction.
- Recording Voiceovers With The Neumann M 147Apr 29, 2016
The M 147 is an optimum choice for voiceover recording, favoured for its tubes and buttery sounds throughout a massive range of frequencies. Enmore Audio is a recording studio in Sydney offering recording, mixing, mastering and voiceover services.
- Recording Voiceovers with Enmore AudioApr 29, 2016
Enmore Audio is perfectly equipped to handle and voiceover recording situations with precision and absolute ease. From recording and mixing to production and mastering.
- Getting Paid In Audio Engineering – The Harsh Realities and Surprising TruthsApr 22, 2016
Making a living off audio engineering can be an uphill battle, but a rewarding one all the same. Read the full piece here via Enmore Audio, a recording studio Sydney.
- Voiceover Recording with Enmore AudioApr 22, 2016
Here's an overview of the recording studio and its voiceover recording capabilities. Enmore Audio is a recording studio, Sydney: http://enmoreaudio.com/voiceover-recording-with-enmore-audio/
- The Phoenix DRS-8Apr 20, 2016
The Phoenix DRS-8 is a magic little piece of gear - despite its quirks and oddities - and would be a great addition to any modern record studio. Read about it here on Enmore Audio.
- The Yamaha U3Apr 08, 2016
Ever heard of the grey market for pianos? The classic Yamaha U3 was in the thick of it. But its a great piano for studio recording - Enmore Audio, recording studio, Sydney.
- The Oracular Musical Glue and Ways To Get ItApr 08, 2016
There's something magic about some recordings that are the result of a few techniques in the recording studio. We call it musical glue and we want to help you get it - Enmore Audio is a recording studio, Sydney.
- The Inspiring Limitations of the Korg Volca BeatsApr 01, 2016
More often than not simplicity is a key to success for recording, mixing and production, and the KORG Volca Beats is a wonderfully simple musical tool that would be a great addition to any recording studio.
- The Masterful Musical Thievery of Daft PunkApr 01, 2016
There's no denying daft punk are geniuses in the recording studio - but is their use of samples thievery or adaption for art's sake? Read the full piece on Enmore Audio.
- Bakelite Knobs and Flying Faders: Pondering The Place of Analog Mixers in a Modern Day StudioMar 24, 2016
There's no denying there are some absolutely brilliant analog mixers out there, but are they all that useful in a modern recording studio? Read the full piece on Enmore Audio
- The legendary Shure SM57 - from the White House to OK ComputerMar 18, 2016
"Tough, pragmatic and versatile, you'd be hard pressed to find a recording studio without a 57 lying around." Read the full piece on recording and mixing the Shure SM57 on Enmore Audio.
- Analog Tape vs. Tape EmulationMar 18, 2016
"In the rapidly developing digital world, analog tape still has a place - though just how practical is the real thing." Read the full piece on Enmore Audio, a recording studio, Sydney, Australia.
- The Inspiring Limitations of the Korg Volca BeatsMar 18, 2016
There’s a certain sweet spot with gear that represents the ideal
convergence of usable options, and ease of playability. One such little box that gets the mix right is the
Korg Volca Beats Analogue Rhythm Machine. Visit Enmore Audio for the full story.