Dance Music (Future House/Tech House/Bass House/Deep House/Pop) producer, mixing engineer, mastering engineer
Hey, welcome to my page!
My name is Sam, a producer from The Netherlands. If you need anything to do with electronic music / EDM, Let me know!
- I currently have over 7 years of experience making, mixing and mastering music, which includes finishing a production course at the Music Production Academy in The Netherlands.
- My tracks have been signed to multiple record labels such as Revealed Recordings, Chapter Eight, Future House Cloud and more.
- I produce different electronic genres, but I like to mainly stick to tech house, deep house, future house and bass house.
- I can also make beats!
- My songs have been supported by multiple top DJ's such as: Don Diablo, KSHMR, ZEDD, Brooks and many more, and have gained over 2 million total streams worldwide.
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ:
- If you are a vocalist or rapper, I can make instrumentals which you can use for your demos.
- If you are a DJ, I can make tracks for you so you can play them!
- I can also mix and/or master your songs if you need it.
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍɪxɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪsɪᴏɴs ᴅᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ!
Send me a note through the contact button above.
2 ReviewsEndorse Sam Helix
Interview with Sam Helix
Q: Is there anyone on SoundBetter you know and would recommend to your clients?
A: I have worked on a bunch of music together with Bonkr. He is a dear friend of mine who is operating in a similar style. He has been absolutely killing it lately!
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Make sure you do your research, especially if you want a song to sound like a certain artist, there are a bunch of people out here who have different specialities, so you got enough to pick from, choose wisely.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: easy! my laptop, some good speakers, a good sound card, a midi keyboard, and a cold beer ;)
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I have been producing for 7 years now. Now that I have finished university, I am working with/on music full-time
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Make sure you don't only mix on the EQ spectrum, but also in stereo width ;) Try to make sure your tracks are clean in every dimension
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: At the moment, I am making a lot of Deep House, however, I still do some tech housey stuff, as well as some beats on the side!
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: I would say my strongest skill is creating atmosphere in a track!