I am Professional Guitarist and Music Producer. Mainly focussed on the Indie/Pop/Rock genre. Conservatory Schooled in Guitar Performance, with over a decade of Performance and Recording Experience. I have Co-Written and Produced a number of Indie/Rock Tracks that have since been released on all major platforms. IG: @timoj_music
Who am I?
I am a professional producer and guitarist, both in electric and acoustic guitar and in possession of a First Class Honours Degree in Music, obtained at the Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford, UK. I also play the bass, drums, and piano. As a young-professional musician, I have about 16 years of music experience: playing, composing, producing, and teaching.
- Even though I have over 5 years working experience as a music producer, I will always strive to expand on my skills and knowledge. This is why I will be following a part-time study at the Abbey Road Institute in Amsterdam from April 2021 onwards.
- I provide guest lectures on pop music at the Saxion University of Applied Sciences.
- I’m a creative person at heart, and I have a passion for exploring different areas of creativity, e.g. music, drawing and writing.
- By continuously working with a wide variety of clients, I have had to learn how to communicate ideas and expectations, and how to be transparent in the process of creation to guarantee a final product that suits the clients vision and needs.
- I have a drive to learn, and I hope to gain new insights with each new project I endeavour.
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
1 ReviewsEndorse Timo Jansen
Amazing! Timo was a very great communicator and truly helped bring my idea to life! He was extremely helpful, patient, informative, persistent, and kind throughout the entire process of finishing this production. Especially considering our major time zone difference, he still made our communication smooth and fast to the best of his ability. He worked with my budget, and provided me with guidance in areas in which I was unaware of. Definitely will be working with him again!
Interview with Timo Jansen
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: After obtaining my Bachelor Degree in Music, I've been doing 3 things; Playing Live, Producing, Recording. Playing Live I have over a decade of experience playing live shows at a multitude of festivals and stages in the Netherlands and the UK. I have played original music, function/tribute shows, acoustic sets and musicals. Producing (and Co-Writing) I have Co-Written and Produced various songs for a number of independent artists, mainly focussed on the indie/pop/rock genres. Many of these songs have since been released on all major platforms. Recording I recorded Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar and bass for a variety of projects. On many of the tracks that I Co-Wrote or Produced, I have acted as a musician as well. In addition to this, I have recorded guitar for various promotional songs for a Function band and Musical.