Catharine Wood is an established Los Angeles-based engineer/producer and studio owner. She launched her versatile career engineering on high-profile commercials — including the first Apple iPhone spot. As a mix/mastering engineer, she has delivered over 500 (both original and client) commercially released songs airing on many major networks.
MAJOR+INDIE PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE RECORDING STUDIO
• Write • Record • Mix • Master >>
• Pro Tools HDX2 Ultimate 2021, Live Drums, Yamaha U3 Studio Piano, DynAudio Monitors, Feat. Outboard + Mics: LA2A, MBP Portico II, A-Designs Ventura, Neumann, AEA Ribbon
• Conveniently located off the 134 and 2 Highways, within 1 block walking of many restaurants
• Unique features include gated garden setting, perfect for a beautiful backdrop or inspiring creative time
• 400sq ft Studio comfortably seats 5 in Control Room (2 DURING COVID IN CONTROL, 1 IN ISOLATION, 3 IN-STUDIO TOTAL) + Performers in Isolation Room
• 500sq feet of Outdoor patio space includes a sitting area that comfortably seats 5-6 and a separate outdoor table that seats 6 (max 10 with standing for parties). There is an additional 600sq ft front garden with lush vegetation and additional sitting areas.
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.