Professional singer-songwriter with over 3.1 million streams. My work has been heard on Netflix, Hallmark Channel, 20th Century Fox, "New Girl", CBS, The CW, "All American", BuzzFeed and Much Music. 2X nominee at the iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards and semi-finalist in Nashville's International Songwriting Competition. Let's work together!
- Vocal Production, Background Vocals
- Professional Songwriting, Top-Line (Lyrics and Melody)
- Demo/Commercial Vocals
- Vocal tuning
Terms of Service:
- Average turn around time is 1-4 days
- Please provide the instrumental track with BPM and lyric sheet
- All features are anonymous/uncredited, unless discussed otherwise
- First half of payment is non-refundable
- Final vocal files/stems will be sent once the balance is paid in full
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
Interview with Candace
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: iMac, Logic Pro X, Warm Audio 251 microphone
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: Vocals, lyrics, melody, vocal tuning. Mixing and mastering upon request.
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: Writing new music for film, television and advertisements
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: 10+ years
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Pop, Indie Pop, Alt-Pop, Singer-Songwriter
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Vocal production
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Coldplay, Billie Eilish, Finneas, Twenty One Pilots, Eillie Goulding
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Vocal production, background vocals and topline melody and lyrics.