Louis Summerfield Marchman

Beatmaker, Expert Rap-Writer

Louis Summerfield Marchman on SoundBetter

I am a producer, beatmaker, rapper and sometimes singer. I make all original compositions and then either write, freestyle or both and mix and master and release my music myself. My music has tinges of Christian worship and also touches on darker elements of society in an attempt to expose them for what they are. I am also a tax business founder.

Louie Summerfield is an artist and producer signed to Digital 7 Music Group, aka D7MG or D7 The Commission in Times Square, NYC. Hailing from mountainous and front range Colorado, he produces music, writes, sings, raps and plays piano, guitar and drums.
Louie is also an actor and is currently working with some of MTV's brightest alumni on some upcoming television projects remotely from Colorado. Louie first begun recording using live instruments and vocals and writing his own music in 2002, when his father (also a professional musician) brought him to Fearless Dreamers Studios in Clark, Colorado to record his first tracks.

Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.

Languages

  • English
loading
play_arrowpause
skip_previous
skip_next

Terms Of Service

20% retainer due opon commision and the other 80% of invoice due opon completion of product/project/intellectual property and before audio file will be handed over. You will get to hear a 20% preview.

GenresSounds Like
  • Kanye West
  • Wu-Tang Clan
  • Andy Mineo
Gear Highlights
  • I use a DAW
  • FL Studio Signature edition and use an Akai MPC Mk III Mini w/ sampling pads and keyboard and have had a number of studios that I've built over the course of my life
  • and constantly finding new tools and ways to create.
More Photos
More Samples
SoundBetter Deal

Make an offer, I'm here to work!