I specialise in electric violin and sound design, bending reality into otherworldly textures. Mainly suited to electronic-adjacent styles, although I do most of my session work as a contemporary violinist and violist.
Acoustic Violin and Viola
- Conservatorium trained violinist and violist of 15 years
- Experience in classical, baroque, romantic, folk, pop, rock and contemporary styles
- Ribbon, LDC, SDC, Clip-On Mic Options
- Recorded in a treated room
- Can start with MIDI or audio reference tracks
- Suited to your project, from background texture to countermelody or riff
- Engraved as a full score and parts or as a MIDI file, as needed
Electric 5 String Violin
- Uses a variety of MultiFX pedals and synthesis modules
- Includes harmonisers, granular synthesis, waveshaping and more
- Accurate modelling of acoustic instruments and spaces using custom IRs
- Patches and dry tracks are kept separate for later changes and reamping, as needed
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
2 Reviews - 1 Repeat ClientEndorse Jackson Fumberger
Jackson was great to work with once again. Great suggestions and very organized. His takes are always well recorded and fantastically played. Great musician all around!
Jackson is a brilliant musician. Super fast and easy to communicate with. Highly recommended!