I’m a guitarist and songwriter that specialises in vintage/retro style of music (Rock N' Roll, Rockabilly, Motown, Soul, Blues, Country etc.) with over 16 years in the business, performing and composing with some of the industries biggest names.
With over 16 years of live, recording and composition experience and specialising in 50's and 60's music. I can record and edit a professional guitar track in various vintage and retro genres.
I stay true to the feel, style and sound of the 'old school' days and make sure I can provide the exact type of recording you're looking for. As well as thorough research and vast knowledge of this type of music, I also use the equipment, instruments and methods used from these past eras, below is a list of just some of the guitars I use to get just the right sound;
- 59' American Fender Stratocaster (Full 50's set up incl. flat wound strings)
- Gretsch 5420t Hollow Body (Original Filtertron Pick-Ups)
- 1960 Hofner Colorama (Original Diamond Pick-Ups)
- 1962 Hofner Galaxie (Original 60's Set Up and Pick-Ups)
- Gibson 335 Semi-Hollow Body (Vintage Humbucker Pick-Ups incl. flat wounds)
- Gibson Les Paul (Original P-90 pick Ups)
- Fender Gemini Acoustic Guitar
- 1937 Martin D-28 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
I have experience in working with various artists, companies and recording companies over the last 16 years including: BBC, ITV, Disney, Bill Kenwright, Island Records, Sony Records, Blink 182, The Hives, Nick Harper, The Artful Dodger, Goldie Looking' Chain and Bob Dylan to name just a few.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.